£24000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Bolton
- Up to £24,000 basic plus bonus
- 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- MOT not essential but would be an advantage.
Our client, a Main Car Dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Service Technician to join their site in Bolton.
The successful Technician will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing.
Key Responsibilities for Vehicle Technician:
- Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
- Road testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Competent with latest technology
- Full UK driving licence is essential
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bolton, please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.