£45000 per annum
8 months ago
- Basic salary depending on experience; OTE £45,000 Uncapped + benefits!
- Showroom hours.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Automotive Business/Transaction Manager in the Kidderminster Area.
Our Client, a Franchised Car Dealership, are currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Business Manager. In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expert knowledge and financial-sales skills throughout each day.
A confident communicator, you will have the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, delivering the highest level of customer service. You will have the drive to consistently meet and exceed customer needs, and the ability to close deals effectively.
The successful Automotive Business Manager will have the responsibility for:
- All F&I procedures and deal stacking
- Maximising sales volumes and profitability per unit sale
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Review finance performance regularly with the finance company and management team and develop an action plan for further development
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
Applicants must have a working experience in an Automotive Business Manager or a Sales Manager position in order to be put forward to be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to know about other Sales opportunities in the Motor Trade, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Business Managers to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.