£56000 per annum
3 months ago
- Circa £56,000 OTE
- Excellent working environment
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in the Canterbury area, is currently looking to hire an experienced Used Car Manager for their Automotive Dealership.
Key Objectives as a Used Car Sales Manager:
- To Achieve revenue and profit in all areas of the Used Car Department in accordance with budgets for the centre.
- Ensure the Used Car Department operates with the required levels of efficiencies and strong management controls.
- Ensure the Used Car marketing for the centre is maintained to the highest level
- Maintain a pro-active relationship with the used car buyers and use them to satisfy stock requirements.
- To support the Transaction Manager in achieving the budgeted F&I income for the used car department.
My Client is looking for an experienced Used Car Manager who can hit the ground running and have a positive impact on their new business venture.
If this Used Car Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Canterbury and Kent please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement now!
If you are thinking about changing your Career into the Automotive Field, get in touch with one of our team today at Perfect Placement, we have over 1,400 live vacancies covering the whole of the UK.