£23000 per annum
5 months ago
- £20,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £23,000 OTE
- Leading Company
- Great Opportunity to join an expanding business
Our Client, an Automotive Parts Supplier is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor / Parts Telesales representative to join their busy team.
Based in Plymouth, this opportunity will allow the successful applicant to join a growing company that offers great long term career prospects.
This Parts Advisor / Parts Telesales Representative role would be most suitable for somebody from a sales or customer service background with a strong drive to succeed. Any past experiences in the automotive parts industry will benefit your application.
As the first point of contact for the company, your purpose is to develop new business with new and existing customers.
You’ll use your expertise to help potential customers find the best option that meets their requirements. You’ll be expected to build a strong rapport with your customers, and above all, deliver a fantastic level of service.
Key Responsibilities as the successful Parts Advisor / Parts Telesales Representative are as follows:
- Taking new and existing sales leads both over the phone, via the internet and face to face
- Being responsible for the process from the initial parts enquiry, through the sales/order right up to the delivery of the stock
- Pursuing every new business lead with tenacity and closing the deal at every opportunity.
- Aim to establish deals, discounts and stock availability.
- Answer and resolve any queries customers may have regarding their order.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as the opportunity to progress within the company in the future.
If this role has interested you or you want to find out more about other automotive vacancies in the Plymouth area please contact Oliver at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.