£25000 per annum
4 months ago
- Salary of up to £20,000 with an OTE of £25,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday
You will be the focal point of contact for the service and vehicle repair customers, identifying their requirements arranging bookings and handing over completed vehicles, therefore automotive experience is desirable.
The successful Service Advisor will be required to:
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc, finalizing the invoice on completion.
- Have an understanding of customer satisfaction will be required as you will be responsible for liaising with customers and dealing with their request ensuring they are completely satisfied at all times.
- Be self motivated, articulate and professional individual who has excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure as a team member to achieve deadlines and targets.
Key responsibilities as the successful Service Advisor:
- To deal with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively.
- To ensure accurate job pricing and invoicing.
- Planning the optimum utilization of workshop capacity in co-operation with the Service Manager
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Plymouth please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.