£30000 per annum
5 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Gloucester.- Basic salary up to £25,000 per annum with a bonus of up to £5,000+.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota 8.30am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
Our client, a Large Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large close-knit team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that Health & Safety, as well as work quality procedures relating to the task at hand, are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will need to live in the Gloucester area or live within a commutable distance of Gloucester. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise dealer environment and be motivated to work in a KPI focused team. You will have the capacity to structure and organise your workload and be an excellent team player. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £18-25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £2-5,000 per annum).
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer associated training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8.30AM-1:00PM on a rota and paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.