£33000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum with a performance related bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota 8.30am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
Our client, a Large Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues.
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers.
- Liaise directly with customers and Service Advisors, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date.
- Contribute to local and company-wide process improvements and innovations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Apprentice Vehicle Technicians, where applicable.
In order to be eligible, you will need to live in the Gloucester area or live within a commutable distance of Gloucester. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be trained to a Senior/Master Technician standard within a Franchise Approved Automotive Dealership. Overall you will have excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail, a strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, have outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines, and have advanced diagnostic experience. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £25-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer associated training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8.30AM-1:00PM on a rota and paid as overtime.
If this Master Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Master Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.