£32000 per annum
8 months ago
- £29,000 Basic + Bonus
- Fantastic Brand + Opportunity
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Our client, a busy main dealership, requires a Parts Manager to lead their parts team.
The successful candidate duties will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts.
You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities as a Parts Manager will include:
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruiting and selecting the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate must have previous Main Car Dealer Parts Manager experience within the Motor Trade.
If this Parts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.