£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: Up To £30,000 dependent on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm
- 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a busy workshop for an Independent Service Centre near Grays, Essex.
The successful Car Mechanic should be a good team player, you must be able to communicate to a very high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded; this is all essenital for this role.
Main Duties for this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
To be a successful Vehicle Technician for this position you will hold a Qualification at Level 3, carrying a MOT Licence is desirable however it isn't essential. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary up to £30,000.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Vacancies in Essex please contact James Trudgill Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.