Negotiable Depending on Experience
26 days ago
- Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Saturday morning on Rota
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience
Our Client a reputable Commercial dealership is looking for an experienced service manager with a commercial background.
Responsibilities for this Commercial Service Manager, may include:
- Manage all Service Department procedures with the aid of Workshop Controller
- Fully support the Workshop Controller, in his daily routine and take control of any on going issues.
- Be available to give the Workshop Controller advice and assistance on technical matters to include holiday cover.
- Ensure all clock cards are reconciled each day for the admin department.
- Ensure service reception and workshop control manage MOT bookings, T card rack is live data and accurate, to include twice daily run downs, incorporating shift foreman. Further to ensure scheduled bookings show up to 2 weeks in advance and confirmed two days in advance.
- Ensure the night board is completed and booking confirmed on day of booking, all parts for repairs and servicing are on the shelf and marked with the job No. Ensure that the work is prioritised and collection times noted in conjunction with the Workshop Controller.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of service department, to include daily checks that service reception have obtained starts up numbers for all work, including further updates for all additional work, job set are opened accurately to include all driver defects, including instruction on collection times. Taking special note of all cash sale customers.
- Take full control of the WIP on a daily basis to ensure that every effort is made to ensure the WIP is kept under the Group KPI levels, questioning all old jobs to ensure prompt close down.
- Ensure all outstanding Campaigns are added to the job sheet on creation, with a copy of the campaign included in the job set.
- Ensure all FM service paperwork is printed and a copy placed in the job set.
- Check all FM/Warranty paperwork is complete before sending for costing
- Ensure all Warranty 3c’s sheets are accurate and fully compliant
- Monitor Warranty parts log, retention and storage in conjunction with the Workshop Controller and Stores Manager.
- Monitor in conjunction with the Workshop Controller that all job cards and paperwork is filled in correctly with the required information; Rect sheets completed with clear accurate defect repair information and split times on repairs carried out, parts listed, and sheets signed off.
- Dealing with customer queries and or complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensuring at the end of your shift each day the Depot Manager is given a full hand over from you directly of any on going issues he needs to be aware of.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits.
If this Commercial Service Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire please contact Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.