£19890 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Bodyshop Advisor required in Tewkesbury.- £19,890 basic salary with on-target-earnings of £24,000 per annum.
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 4 Sat 8:30am-12:00pm.
- Rare opportunity to work with a multi-award winning company.
Our client, a large Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Tewkesbury region, are currently looking to recruit a Bodyshop Advisor to join their front desk team!
Reporting to the Bodsyhop Manager and working alongside one other Bodyshop Advisor, in this role you shall be responsible for dealing with customer requirements for vehicle repair in efficient and courteous manner to ensure the effective utilisation of workshop capacity and available staff. You will also be carrying out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain/build the volume of work within the bodyshop and develop relationships with engineers and insurance companies.
In order to be eligible you will have excellent customer service and organisation skills and ideally some experience in cash credit control and knowledge of invoicing. With excellent attention to detail and administrative skills, you will work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst being able to work within a team environment. Previous customer service experience in an automotive environment (either in service or accident repair) is mandatory for our client at this stage alongside a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £19,890 per annum.
- Performance related bonus and voucher scheme creating an on-target-earnings of £24,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Full in-house and brand accredited training provided.
- 2 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Heavily discounted rates of purchased vehicles.
- Various additional company benefits.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a multi-award winning company.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am-12:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Bodyshop Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.