£40000 per annum
2 months ago
- Up to £30k basic + Bonus
- Monday - Friday 7:30 til 17:00
- Accident Repair Centre
Our client, an accident repair centre based in Salisbury require paint sprayers to join their team.
Key Responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard.
- Have an understanding of the general principles of paint spraying technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles.
- When necessary, assist in preparing vehicles before painting which may include masking and other required preparation work.
Paint Sprayer Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working unsupervised as Paint Sprayer within an automotive Bodyshop.
- Work to a high level and have good attention to detail.
- If you feel you have the right skill set, qualifications and are actively looking to work for a busy and well-renowned employer then apply now!
- Motor trade experience as a Paint Sprayer is essential.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today