£32000 per annum
9 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday (8am til 5:30pm) plus Saturdays mornings on a rota
- Salary between £24,000 - £28,000 - depending on experience + bonus
Our client, a well-established dealership who pride themselves in the support and training of their employees, are looking for a qualified and experienced Technician to join their expanding and successful team.
The Vehicle Technician will be required but not limited to:
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles efficiently.
- Be competent with electronic and mechanical diagnostics.
- Be competent at fitting new accessories.
- Work using your own initiative.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have your own hand tools.
- Have full drivers licence.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be a minimum of level 3 qualified and ideally have been on manufacturer training.
If the above applies to you and this role could be of interest, apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North West London please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.