£30000 per annum
5 months ago
- £24 - £28k Basic DOE + OTE
- Car Dealership
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Required for Main Car Dealership in Aldershot.
Our client, a busy Garage in the Aldershot area are currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician ideally with an MOT Testing licence for their busy Car Dealership.
No nonsense or unrealistic targets, this friendly environment offers a competitive salary and a clean, busy workshop.
These duties may include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Testing existing and repaired systems
- Checking for problems in newer vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle’s electronic control unit (ECU)
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the career you have chosen within a garage that values its employees as much as their customers. APPLY TODAY!
This role is Monday - Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm with ONLY 1 in 4 Saturday mornings!
You will also require your own tools and the right to work within the UK.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs in Surrey, West Sussex and South West London then please contact Liam at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.