£18500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £18,500
- Hours: 5-day working week, flexible hours available.
- Independent Automotive Business
Our client is seeking an experienced Automotive Administrator / Reception to join its team.
Requirements & Responsibilities in this Automotive Administrator / Reception:
- Motor trade experience is essential
- Chasing invoices and processing BACS payments from both clients and customers.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Capable of efficiently dealing with a high level of inbound calls.
- Basic knowledge of motor trade terminology is required.
- Effectively dealing with customer refunds and complaints to reach a positive conclusion.
- Identifying active business from incoming website enquires and directing to the relevant members of staff.
- Liaising directly with the company directors.
What the Successful Automotive Administrator / Reception will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of £18,500.
- Flexible working hours across the week
- Opportunity to progress your managerial skills and ensure the smooth running of the office in a fast-paced and rewarding role.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Experienced Automotive Administrator / Recpetion Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.