£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s reputable well-established Independent Garage in the West London area.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday working hours of 8.00am to 5.30pm and 2 Saturdays a month on a rota
- A family-friendly working environment where you’re treated like part of the team, not just a number!
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client::
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Class 4 & 7 MOT License (Advantageous, not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.