£65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 3).
- Salary: Up to £45,000 basic / OTE up to £65,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a well-established and thriving Main Car Dealership who has an opportunity for an Aftersales Manager to join their friendly and busy service team.
They are looking for a very driven and focused Aftersales Manager who wants to nurture and build a stable, successful team and have the desire to turn things around and be the best in today’s market place!
The successful Aftersales Manager will have a proven track record as a Service or Aftersales Manager from within a Franchise Dealership, be KPI and team focus minded and know how to increase KPI’s and performance too as well as delighting their customers!
Responsibilities as an Aftersales Manager
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- Train and develop an effective aftersales team.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- Maximise KPI’s and the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- Implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
- To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
For you hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits.
Franchise Dealer Motor Trade experience as stated is essential.
If this AfterSales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Aftersales Manager Jobs.