£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Full Time Monday to Saturday with time off in the week and no Sundays worked.
Salary: Up to £28,000 basic / OTE up to £32,000 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 23 days + Bank Holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager who will be a team leader and able to assist the Manager to control the operation of the local business. They need someone that can provide vital support to their talented team of technicians.
The business carries out the fitting of Tyres, Brakes, Mechanical Parts, MOT Tests and Vehicle Servicing. Their business is expanding rapidly and they need a dedicated person to help drive this forward.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Spending time in the Workshop as a hands on Technician
- Also interacting with our customers in person on the counter and over the phone.
- Regularly step in and run the site independently to cover the Centre Manager’s role when they are away from the business.
- Professional track record of success in an automotive workshop supervisory role.
- Previous experience as a Service or Fast Fit Technician.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- A good understanding of the Tyre / Fast Fit and Autocentre trade.
- Aim for you and the team to get the job done quickly, professionally and right first time.
- MOT qualification/authorisation would be advantageous
As an employer they aim to promote our Assistant Managers to be Managers in the future, helping you grow personally. Personal drive and ambition are key for this role!
If you feel you are a great fit for the role and are looking to progress your career then apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Assistant Fast-Fit Centre Manager / Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.