£25000 per annum
5 months ago
- £25,000 Basic Salary
- Full Time
Our Client is looking for an experienced CNC Miller to work in their bodyshop near Bradford. The role its self is to refurbish and repair Alloy Wheels using Haas machinery.
Key Tasks as a CNC Miller:
- Setup and Operate the Machines
- Knowledge of workshop practices
- Report problems and record cycle times
- Maintain the safe and efficient running of the machines
- Working in line with the Company quality and Health and Safety policies
- Assist with the following: - general running of the machine shop, colleagues, training, machine maintenance and repair.
You must have experience using CNC machinery, preferably Haas TM 2 and TM 3
- Experience of CAD Cam is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work from samples and engineering drawings.
If this CNC Miller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!