£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- £20,000 basic OTE £30,000+ DOE
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 and Saturday AM on Rota basis
Our Client requires an experienced Aftersales Booking Coordinator for their busy and successful Main Car Dealership in Colne.
The successful applicant will have the desire to produce results, a commitment to excel and be able to build outstanding customer relationships within the Automotive Industry.
Key Responsibilities as a Aftersales Booking Coordinator:
- To handle customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- Contacting customers to book in for service work and routine maintenance.
If this Booking Coordinator Vacancy interests you, or you would like to know about other Automotive Sales and Motor Trade Jobs in the North West, please contact Naomi today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.