£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000, £36,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 NO WEEKENDS.
There is a new opportunity available at a client of ours in Grantham to join an expanding team. Join recent and older placements of ours in the workforce of this successful business.
Requirements and the Role:
You will ideally be from a Plant/Agricultural background, whilst mechanics from overlapping sectors are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be experienced and capable in:
- Electrical and hydraulic fault finding.
- General work on automotive electrics.
- Mechanical Engineering including the major work.
- Fabrication and welding.
- You will be flexible and eager to learn how to work on new vehicles as the company deals with a wide range.
- Experience of working on plant and agricultural machinery would also be strongly beneficial.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding client of ours - join past and recent placements in the workforce.
- A varied role within a thriving organisation.
- A competitive basic salary of circa £30,000, with overtime and bonuses.
- A place in a close-knit workforce.
- The chance to work on several different types of vehicle - expand your skill set.
If this Workshop Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!