£37000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000, OTE £37,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 (flexibility is essential).
Do you live within an hour and a half of Grantham?
Do you have strong knowledge in the field of Plant and Agricultural engineering and business?
Do you have the motivation and skill for a business development role, growing existing accounts and creating new ones?
This is the role for you, and the successful candidate could make this role lucrative way beyond the conservative OTE.
The Role and Requirements:
- Business Development: you will grow existing accounts and create new ones to drive aftermarket sales forward.
- You will use you knowledge of the field and product-specific training to win repair and maintenance contracts.
- This is a high volume role so the applicant must be a tireless and motivated individual.
- You will work alongside the product sales team to develop business.
- Where necessary, you will trial parts with customers' products in order to close business.
- Prior knowledge would be a strong advantage as would an existing client portfolio.
What you will get:
- A strong basic salary and the opportunity to earn a substantial amount of bonus.
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join our previous placements in this expanding, international business.
- Join a close-knit workforce with the autonomy to drive aftermarket sales in your own way.
- Start the working day from home, there will be approximately 2 visits to site required per week.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current market.
If this Aftermarket Filed Sales Rep for Plant/Agricultural Business Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.