£24500 per annum
about 1 month ago
MOT Tester required in Andover- Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- A generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm with Saturdays 8:00am-5:00pm on a rota.
Our client, a long-standing nationwide Automotive Service Centre group, require an MOT Tester to join their busy centre in Andover.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a workshop team, you shall be primarily responsible for carrying out MOT tests on customer’s cars and vans.
You shall also diagnose and carry out associated light service and repair work as well as providing overall workshop support as and when required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Andover region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Andover and hold an active Class 4 and 7 MOT testing license and a UK driving license with minimal points.
You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent however our client is also interested in candidate that are time served in their experience of vehicle mechanics.
Overall you will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop.
For your hard work as an MOT Tester our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- A generous performance related bonus scheme discussed at interview stage.
- 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Access to company training/development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including life assurance and employee discount schemes.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:00am-5:00pm on a rota.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Andover please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to MOT Testers to Dealer Principals.