Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
- Fully negotiable starting salary plus annual bonus potential and overtime earned.
- Salary: ranges from £23-30,000 basic depending on experience and skill level + bonus of around £3000 p.a
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
Our client a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area are currently looking to hire a fully qualified Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as an LCV Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and the brand they represent. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and their brand are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Cardiff region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have at least 1/2 years practical experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Any experience with light commercial vehicles or VAG brands would be highly beneficial but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local dealer group with multiple sites throughout South Wales.
- You are required to work a 40 hour week 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV / Van Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.