£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 basic + OTE £35,000
- 5 day working week/Alternate Weekends
- 38 hours per week
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Transaction Administrator to join an expanding sales team.
You will provide the best possible standard of service to customers and work colleagues when processing new business applications and payout in compliance with procedures, working to deadlines and achieving company standards at all times. Working as part of a small team with lots of progression opportunities.
The role as a Transaction Administrator:
- Undertaking the input and payout of new business applications using various computerised systems, through monitoring of all work queues
- Ensuring deals are dealt with promptly and in time order priority
- Undertaking all necessary procedural checks for new business eg. verifying vehicle details, ensuring all information and documentation required is present and correct, in accordance with policies and procedures
- Undertaking all necessary administration which accompanies new business proposals and payout, referring queries and issues to line management as necessary
- Undertaking all necessary checks and verification of signed documentation, ensuring ID provided is acceptable and all signatures match, plus any other check as applicable before initiating payment to the Dealer
- Assisting Sales Team, customers, and other third parties with general queries (e.g. settlement figures, vehicle and financial amendments), undertaking instructions received as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolving any queries to a satisfactory conclusion or pass them to the relevant department
- Ensure accurate and prompt payment of all finance deals.
- Liaising with the Finance Department in dealing with settling other finance companies’ financial interest and dealing with contra settlement.
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain all systems-based records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by line management.
- The role would suit a solid all rounder who has good administrator experience but wants a new challenge and to join a business at an exciting time of change and growth.
For more Information on this Vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Bury area, please call Ian at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.