£40000 per annum
5 months ago
- £30,000 basic salary, up to £40,000 OTE.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday with a Saturday rota too.
- Opportunity to join a well-established & national company!
To be considered for this role you must have automotive management experience in the aftersales department! As such you will have an understanding of industry standards and practices.
Your key responsibilities as a Service Manager include;
- Offering first class customer service while maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer retention.
- Effectively managing the service department to work towards departmental objectives and targets
- Taking care of all customer issues and complaints professionally and in an efficient manner.
- Resolving service issues and measure current service counter KPI's to help increase productivity and customer service feedback.
- Monitoring department issues and customer complaints to identify trends and work towards addressing any recurring issues.
You will be a self-motivated and a customer driven individual who goes above and beyond their day-to-day job responsibilities. Strong communication skills are essential and managing both front of house and workshop staff will play a key part in this role. If you're a confident leader looking for a new challenge this could be for you!
If this Service Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Service OR Management opportunities in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.