£30000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Volume Main Dealership in Uxbridge is seeking to employ an experienced Technician to work within their busy yet friendly Company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary up to £30,000 Depending on Experience
- Monday to Friday with Saturday Morning's on a Rota
- Must be Level 3 or Equivalent
- Looking for Car Technician
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Uxbridge, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.