£25000 per annum
8 months ago
- Volume Main Dealer
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm + One in Three Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Fantastic Opportunity with an Outstanding Bonus Structure!
Our Client, a Volume Main Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Basildon, Essex.
The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Vehicle Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm, One in Three Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Essex or East London, please contact James Trudgill today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.