£32000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic circa £28,000
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5:30pm plus 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Family Run Service Centre
Our Client, an Independent Garage in the St Albans / Watford area is currently looking for a skilled Vehicle Technician for their expanding business.
Based in a busy Automotive Workshop environment, you will be required to undertake all levels of car repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- You must be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent
- You must have a proven track record of quality workmanship and possess good diagnostic skills.
- Having an MOT testing licence would be of benefit but is not essential to be considered for the role!
The chosen candidate will:
- Be honest, reliable, eager and punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Have strong mechanical confidence with a very good initiative.
- Possess a genuine interest and passion for vehicle mechanics and safety.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus overtime.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy in St Albans or any other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.