£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £32,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car
- Opportunity to join a Great Company
- Good Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client, a Volume Car Dealership in the Norfolk area is looking for an Aftersales Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great dealership that offers a challenging workload and great long term career prospects.
Experience in Automotive Aftersales Management is essential for this role.
In this role you are expected to be highly organised, managing the service departments workload and delegating responsibility to a team of experienced staff on a daily basis. You will be responsible for dealing with all queries from other departments and the general public, and be a figurehead, leading by example at all times.
Key Skills and Qualities would include:
- Experience in controlling clerical work, administration, systems and financial matters
- Track record in managing people and systems
- Experience of working in a technical environment
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
- Current driving license
You can expect a generous salary, bonus scheme and a company car will also be included.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Management Jobs in East Anglia please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!