£50000 per annum
26 days ago
We are advertising on behalf of a highly successful and busy Accident Repair Centre based in Leeds who are looking for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to join their team.
As the successful Bodyshop Manager, you will report directly to the Company Directors and have overall accountability for the Bodyshop operations including productive staff as well as front-of-house staff. Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the Bodyshop. Your prior experience in doing this will mean you have a strict process for managing and developing all areas of the business and be able to further enhance an already successful operation.
Other key duties include:
- Experience in the automotive industry in a similar role
- Audatex and VDA accreditation
- Advanced technical knowledge of Auto body repair processes
- Complete understanding of applying and managing a quality process
- A passion for change management
- Ability to coach, motivate and retain staff and to lead through example
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
-Be responsible for the productivity and efficiency of the department
- Develop Bodyshop department plans and budgets, including gross profit, control of all expenses, labour efficiency, and all related items, to achieve financial and customer service targets
- Monitor continuously the achievement of customer service levels (both internal and external) and provide effective support to service, parts, and car sales departments
- Organise, direct, and control the activities of Bodyshop staff and supervise to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of material, financial and personnel resources
This Bodyshop Manager position is a Full-Time position working 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays subject to business demands.
As a key holder, you may be required to work additional hours when necessary so a flexible approach would be required.
In return, they are offering a salary of £35,000 per annum plus profitability bonus, company vehicle, company pension and good working conditions with the latest equipment. A realistic OTE for this role is £50,000+.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.