£22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary - £22,000
- Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
- No Weekends!
Duties will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
The right candidate will:
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a confident telephone manner and be good with external customers
If this Vehicle Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Admin Jobs and Automotive Jobs in the Chorley area, please contact Naomi at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.