£20000 per annum
24 days ago
- Hours: 40 per week Monday to Friday
- Salary: £20,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a reputable family run company with strong family values and a friendly working team!
They are actively seeking to hire a new member of staff for their finance department to play an active part of ensuring the finance journey between the sales of a vehicle and the customer runs smoothly and is processed correctly.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to:
- Ensuring finance proposals are submitted.
- Chasing finance companies for proposal acceptance.
- Liaising with the customer regarding the application and sign off.
- Involved with Compliance and GAP policies.
- Completing all administrative tasks required.
As a company they are fully digital so excellent computer skills are essential. Also you will need to be a good communicator as you will be in regular contact with both the sales team and the customer.
The successful candidate will ideally be FCA approved and have a good understanding of automotive finance products.
If this Finance Administrator / Transaction Coordinator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!