£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday, 8am-5:30pm plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Salary circa £30,000 - more for Master Technicians
- Benefits: Great team, Training, Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays.
Our client is well-established, friendly garage in the Harpenden area who pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
Due to how busy they are currently, they are looking to hire a skilled Senior Technician.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Vehicle Technician:
- General repair and servicing
- Timing belt and clutch changes
- Engine and gearbox replacement
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles etc.
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Confident technician who isn't afraid to turn their hands to anything.
- Must have Full Driving Licence and Own Set of Tools
- MOT tester would be an advantage.
The successful candidate must be a Senior Technician with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.