£30000 per annum
27 days ago
- Salary: Up to £20-25,000 basic / OTE £25-30,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm / 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 08.30-12.30.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a well-established, busy Main Car Dealership based in Coventry whom have a stable and friendly team working within the service department.
As an experienced automotive Service Advisor you will be able to work as part of a team, and also on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
Job Responsibilities as a Service Advisor
- To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
- Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
- Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
- Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve ‘First Time Fix’ for the customer.
- Operate a suitable system for the management and follow-up of unsold additional work.
- Continually improve technical expertise, by personally keeping up-to-date on technical changes and developments.
- Be aware of key competitor products and manufacturer product specification advantages.
- Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- Receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
- Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures
- Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.