£28000 per annum
22 days ago
Vehicle Technician required for Main Dealer Group in Wolverhampton.
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm; Saturday morning rota
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable family run dealer group who represent a popular manufacturer!
If you are an ambitious individual and has a proven record in Franchised Dealerships as a Senior / Diagnostic technician then get in touch!
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards including job cards and warranty work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting manufacturer! In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a desirable financial on target earning and plenty of opportunity to train and develop on the job! My client will provide the necessary support and training all the way up to Master Tech status!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in Wolverhampton, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.