£31590 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: up to £27,990 basic (depending on experience) + bonus = OTE up to £31,590 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a hugely successful and very busy Main Car Dealership based in Peterborough and due to expansion reasons they are actively looking for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
- Complete vehicle servicing, repairs and MOT tests.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful candidate will have
- A full UK driving license.
- Main dealer workshop experience preferable.
- Be a VOSA approved MOT tester.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.