£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours per week / Saturdays worked on a rota – 1 in 3.
- Salary: up to £24,570 basic + bonus = OTE up to £34,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you a highly skilled Main Franchise Dealer Technician who is actively looking to work for one of the most reliable manufacturers in the automotive industry?
Our client is actively looking to hire for their Main Car Dealership in Northampton which boasts a great working environment, modern and specialist equipment as well as a good support network.
As a qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Excellent technical knowledge. ·
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike. ·
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity target
- Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
You will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind.
As well you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date.
For this opportunity our client is offering a realistic overall earning of up to £34,000!!
The basic salary offered will reflect the successful candidate’s qualifications skills and abilities in relation to the role and brand.
They also offer a great employees benefits range!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.