£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a MET Technician to join our Client’s Prestige Main Dealer in the Swindon area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK.
They are looking for an experienced MET Technician to join their team in a brand new state of the art body shop! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday Working Hours with Saturdays on a rota 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Overtime is Available!
- Company Benefits
Duties of an MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.