£30000 per annum
8 months ago
- Basic salary of up to £24,500 per annum with an OTE of up to £30,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
Our client a long-established Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Hereford region is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester to join their busy Service Department!
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out MOT tests, diagnosis, service, and repair of a wide range of vehicles as required to high standards. You will need to ensure faults/vehicle conditions are accurately diagnosed and reported. As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures are followed so customer service and satisfaction levels are maintained to a high level.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Hereford region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Hereford and hold an active Class 4 and 7 MOT testing license and a UK driving license with minimal points. You will also ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent however our client is also interested in candidate that are time served in their experience of vehicle mechanics. Overall you will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop and be able to work to stringent brand standards.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £24,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous bonus scheme creating uncapped average earnings of up to £30,000+ per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a business serving the region for more than 60 years.
You are required to work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and 15 minute morning break. You are also required to work one in two Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
If this Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.