£31500 per annum
3 months ago
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client, a Main Dealer within the Slough Area.
Our Client, a multi-franchise dealership are currently looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- A Basic Salary up to £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- OTE Circa £30,000
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
- Saturday mornings on a rota basis paid at overtime.
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Advisor
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor
- Organisational and administration skills
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.