£28000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £23,000 annual basic starting salary with £28,000 on-target-earnings.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK .
Our client a large Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Newport area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Newport or be able to easily commute to Newport. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have a practical workshop experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of more complex vehicle electronic/diagnostic repair work would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £23,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- On-target-earnings of up to £28,000 per annum including bonus and overtime.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.