£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Based in the Swanley Area
- Circa £40k Basic Salary
- Responsible for a team of 8
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm + Saturday Morning Rota
Our client, a Prestige Bodyshop in the Swanley area of Kent, is looking for an experience Bodyshop Manager.
You will be leading a team of eight bodyshop technicians and will be responsible for ensuring all body repairs and paintwork meet high quality standards. You will need to have worked in a similar role as a Bodyshop Manager/ Controller and have experience in developing relationships with colleagues.
You will need an in-depth understanding of Vehicle Paint & Body repair along with strong organisational and people skills are essential.
- Manage activities of the production/workshop operations to ensure efficient work scheduling
- Implement/manage work processes to ensure quality/service levels meet or exceed expectations
- Allocate work according to skill levels to optimise workshop efficiency
- Monitor individual productive performance to minimise non-productive time.
- Use of in house systems (equivalent of Kerridge)
- Raising job cards/invoicing jobs.
Please only apply for this vacancy if you are an experienced Automotive candidate who a proven track record in the bodyshop industry.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swanley please contact Beth at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.