£35000 per annum
10 days ago
- Excellent Opportunity to Earn Major Money!!
- Various Working Hours / Shifts Available
- Independent Bodyshop
- Rare Vacancy and Immediate Start
Our clients require an experienced Automotive Paint Sprayer to join their already strong Bodyshop team based in Swindon.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as a Paint Sprayer from within a automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of vehicle body repair and paintwork.
Responsibilities for this Paint Sprayer, may include:
- Paint mixing.
- Carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- Painting of half and full bumpers.
- Touch up's'.
- Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
The The Paint Sprayer will need to be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative and show pride in their work, as well as full qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Refinishing. ATA accreditation advantageous although not essential.
In return for joining our professional team of body repairers we can offer the successful Paint Sprayer:
- An excellent working environment.
- Flexible Various Working Hours / Shifts Available
- Career Progression Available, Joining During A Period Of Exciting Expansion
- 51 Hour Per Week Contract
- Work wear provided.
- A competitive basic salary.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Bodyshop & Accident Repair Jobs in Swindon please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!