£27000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently advertising on behalf of an Automotive Franchised Approved Car Dealership who are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to assist in their busy Service Department in the York area.
Our Motor Trade Client is seeking a Service Advisor who is high performing and can provide only the best level of customer service.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows
- A working experience within a Service Advisor role
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
- At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a Franchise Approved automotive Dealer is essential to our client
As a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
For your hard work as a Service Advisor our client is offering a salary of £21,000 basic salary with up to £27,000 annual earnings.
The hours of work in this service advisor position are Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am-12.30pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.