Competitive, Depending On Experience
20 days ago
- Monday - Friday - 3 Days a Week, 24 Hours per week
- Burgess Hill
- Competitive Basic Salary
Our Client a well know Agricultural, Construction and Ground Care Machinery Dealership based in the Burgess Hill area is seeking a Delivery Driver for their successful department.
You will be required to dispatch and deliver parts accurately and efficiently to meet customer requirements. A full clean driving licence is essential for this position.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Collect and deliver machinery as required to a range of customers
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe vehicle
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Positively promote the Company image and its products
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis, both face to face and over the phone
To be suitable for the position you will require to have
- Full UK Driving Licence - Preferably Clean
- Good Knowledge of the Local Area
- Excellent customer service skills as dealing with members of the public and visiting their homes
- Smart, Clean and Tidy Appearance in a customer facing role.
- Adaptable - Be a Team player, go above and beyond the job description when required.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 3 days a week, 24 Hours per Week Only. Benefits include, 24 days Holiday pro rate (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount and Death in Service Cover.
Ideally our client is seeking applicants with delivery experience, but if you are interested in this Parts Delivery Driver Vacancy or any other Plant, Commercial Vehicle or Automotive Jobs in West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.