£80000 per annum
4 months ago
- 40 hours per week,
- Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm
Our client are a manufacturer approved main dealer in the lovely Caribbean and is currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified marine technician who can also work on road vehicles.
Qualifications in would be fantastic; however our client will be interested in Service technicians too.
The successful candidate will also be required to work on Light commercial vehicles carrying out service, maintenance and repair.
- Qualified Marine engineer
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the Manufacturer on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st months accommodation, 1st months transportation and a ticket to return home at the end of the contract. Whilst the cost of living in is high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Technician can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle in the Caribbean.
There is no income tax in although there are some other taxes such as payroll tax.
If this Marine and Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Caribbean please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!