£31500 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Every other Saturday morning worked.
- Salary: up to £29,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £31,500 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician whom is either competent with working on Cars or Vans or both.
They are a successful family run company, have a good company ethos and team work ethic – everyone pulls together, works as a team and enjoys their working day!
Successful Candidate will
- Competently and efficiently completely service, maintenance and diagnostic work.
- Possess a strong skill set and professional track record for electrical diagnosis and mechanical repair.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of electronic systems/diagnostics.
- Be level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics with a good number of years’ time served post apprenticeship.
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
For this opportunity our client is offering a realistic overall earning of up to £31,500!!
The basic salary offered will reflect the successful candidate’s qualifications skills and abilities in relation to the role and brand.
They also offer a great employees benefits range!
Motor Trade experience and qualifications as stated are essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.