£38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 3).
- Salary: Up to £38,000 Basic
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Service Manager to control the aftersales function of a dealership based in Swindon.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to run an efficient operation of both Service and Parts departments, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Other responsibilities include;
- Manage all Service Department procedures with the aid of Workshop Controller
- Ensure service reception and workshop control manage MOT bookings, T card rack is live data and accurate, to include twice daily run downs, incorporating shift foreman. Further to ensure scheduled bookings show up to 2 weeks in advance and confirmed two days in advance.
- Ensure the night board is completed and booking confirmed on day of booking, all parts for repairs and servicing are on the shelf and marked with the job No. Ensure that the work is prioritised and collection times noted in conjunction with the Workshop Controller.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of service department, to include daily checks that service reception have obtained starts up numbers for all work, including further updates for all additional work, job set are opened accurately to include all driver defects, including instruction on collection times. Taking special note of all cash sale customers.
- Take full control of the WIP on a daily basis to ensure that every effort is made to ensure the WIP is kept under the Group KPI levels, questioning all old jobs to ensure prompt close down.
To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of Service Management within a Commercial Dealership.
If this Commercial Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!