£25000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Epsom area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist to join their team.
The Bodyshop Receptionist will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Our client is offering the successful Bodyshop Receptionist:
- A Basic Salary of up to £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday - Saturdays on a rota
- Experience is within an Automotive Bodyshop is Advantageous but no Essential!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Experience with Autoflow Data Management System
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Receptionist role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.